Restaurant Field Marketing Manager
Orlando, FL HASH(0x59a9c10)
Listed below are some of the basic outlining requirements:
.ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Senior Director of Field Marketing and Operations (General Managers, Regional Managers and Divisional Vice Presidents) to review current LSM activities/programs, recognize region challenges and identify local Marketing efforts in each community.
- Identify local store marketing (LSM) needs of restaurants in specified region(s) and partner with teams to recommend, design and implement local and regional marketing plans for restaurants.
- Assist in the development of mutually beneficial relationships with local schools, businesses and community organizations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing department experience, previous experience in local marketing position for a multi-unit restaurant is required.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business.
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, work independently, multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate at all levels to build relationships and enhance partnerships, both internal and external.