Restaurant Floor Manager
Beverly, MA 01915
Floor Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise team
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
Floor Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in finer dining restaurants
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong knowledge of wine and spirits
- High-volume experience
- Passion for food and quality
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Growth opportunity
- A team atmosphere where everyone's opinions matter
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.