Restaurant Floor Manager
Boston, MA 02116
We are looking for an ambitious person who is looking to learn and grow in the restaurant / nightclub industry.
We are looking for someone with not too much experience and who is set in their ways. We want to train you our way. Some previous floor management experience is great. You must have great people skills and be trustworthy.
If you have some experience in marketing and social media skills that is a plus.
We are opening new locations so looking for people who want to grow with us.
We offer a salary that commences with experience and benefits too
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.