Restaurant Floor Manager
Orange, CA 92862
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities: Full responsibility for managing the dining room, including quality, customer service, cost controls, and staffing
Restaurant Manager Qualifications: At least 3 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager with upscale or fine dining, high-volume restaurant (at least $4M in a la carte service).
Restaurant Manager Compensation: Base salary of $60,000 to $70,000, paid hourly based on a 50-hour work week, plus excellent benefits.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.