Restaurant Front-of-House Manager
Morrisville, NC 27560
Front of House Manager Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills across cultural barriers
- Self-motivated and passionate about guest service and the hospitality business
- 7 years of FOH management in Fine Dining
- ServSafe food safety certification
- Guest-service attitude
- Wine knowledge a big plus
- Alcohol certification
- Chinese-speaking or Chinese cuisine experience -- not a deal-breaker but would be awesome
- Former employer references needed
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.