Restaurant General Manager - Fast Casual
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Personal drive and work ethic are key elements we look for in our General Managers
- You must be committed to this industry, and have the ability to push through adversity
- You must be commutable to any of our locations around the greater Cincinnati area
- Ability to train for 2 weeks at a training location out of town
- Strong coach and leader of others with good attention to details
- Proven track record with financial success and P&L expertise
- Grow with the company to multi-unit or infrastructure positions
- Up to $45K in annual base salary
- $5,000 in average bonus annually - paid on a monthly basis
- We provide an environment of positive feedback and encouragement
- Team outings and celebrations for inspiration and camaraderie
- Paid vacation
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.