Restaurant General Manager - Full-Service Dining
Monaca, PA 15061
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume dining environment with at least two to three years of experience. Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and the ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Our next Restaurant Assistant Manager will have a strong training background and be able to develop those around them.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing hourly employees
- Managing shifts and supervising/training restaurant team members
- Service execution and guest relations
- Builds teamwork through proper hiring, training, development, and communication
- Strong communication skills
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
- The drive to win
- Health, dental, vision, and life
- 401k retirement plan
- Salary commensurate with experience. We are a growing group, and we need strong leaders to help push this growth!
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.