Restaurant General Manager - Full-Service Dining
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume dining environment with at least two to three years of General Manager experience. Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and ability to develop and lead a passionate team of staff. Our next General Manager will have a strong training background and be able to develop those around them.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Financial, P&L's, and should have a strong financial acumen
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Builds teamwork through proper hiring, training, development, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
- The drive to win
- Industry-leading health, dental, vision, and life coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Monthly attainable bonuses
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.