Restaurant General Manager - Full Service - Fast Paced Environment
Springfield, IL 62704
Restaurant General Manager Qualities:
- A Passion for Hospitality
- 5 + years in a Full-Service Role
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced and High-Volume Environment
- Great Bar, FOH and BOH Knowledge
- Steady Tenure
- Strong Commitment to Excellence
- Ability to Build and Train a Team
- $65,000 to $70,000 Based on Experience
- 401k Match up to 4%
- Great bonus plan!!
- Vacation and PTO
- Health Coverage
- Strong growth potential
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.