Restaurant General Manager - Growing Franchise!! Great Benefits!!
Oxford, ME 04270 US
Are you looking for an employer who believes in the People First culture just as much as you? Then look no further; this is the Job for you!
We are looking for a strong General Manager for our client, a fast-casual family dining restaurant that has been a part of the community for over 15 years. We are looking for a leader passionate about service and standards and ready to work alongside a team to take care of the business.
This role reports directly to a District Manager and would be responsible for a team of 8-15 employees.
50-hour-a-week requirement, weekends a must. Must be able to train for 1 week in Bangor, ME.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Uphold our exceptional brand standards of quality food, service, and sanitation.
- Operate a restaurant efficiently and in a fiscally responsible manner, making sound decisions that lead to continued profitability and success.
- Put the safety of the team and the public first at all times
- Make all staffing decisions with the guidance of the District Manager
- Working manager position- " clipboard managers" need not apply
Restaurant General Manager Minimum Qualifications
- 2+ years of recent General Manager experience in a fast-casual, family dining, or fast-food setting
- 1 year of relevant kitchen/back-of-the-house management or food production experience
- Ability to interpret and manage financial statements
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team toward success
- Valid driver' s license in good standing and reliable personal vehicle
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Monthly/Quarterly bonus potential
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Family atmosphere- locally owned & operated franchise