Restaurant General Manager - Salary up to $70K
Charlotte, VT 05445 US
We are an established group looking for our next General Manager. We have a strong salary of up to $70K and an industry-leading benefits package and a home for you with us. Let' s connect over this opportunity.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Three plus years of leadership experience in a full-service setting.
- Current Food Safety Manager certification or the ability to obtain one during training.
- Ability to interpret financial data and optimize restaurant profitability.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Attract, hire, develop and retain your restaurant managers and team members.
- Instill a ' Guest First' mindset and win repeat business.
- Delivers SOPs to company brand standards.
- Possesses the leadership courage to act decisively and stand by your decisions.
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability.
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays give you up to 18 days of vacation every year
- 401k participation with an impressive 4% company match.
- Attainable bonus plan.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.