Restaurant General Manager - Upscale, Polished Casual Dining
Nashville, TN 37203
|GREAT GENERAL MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!! Well-respected, growing restaurant group is in need of an experienced GM who can be a great leader of people! Are you a driven performer with a true passion for the hospitality industry? Take the next step towards building your career. This position will align you with a passionate team, committed to being the best and continuing to grow! We need results-oriented candidates to apply for this position. |
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.