Restaurant General Manager- QSR
Columbus, OH 43207
If you are a current GM ready for positive change and true unlimited growth potential, or if you are an Assistant Manager who is ready for that next step into a GM role, look no further!
Requirements for Restaurant General Managers
- 1+ year of experience as a Restaurant General Manager or Restaurant Manager
- Must have a high level of integrity and respect
- Strong Leadership skills
- Hands-on management style
- Experience in managing/conducting weekly inventory
- Ability to manage all cost control centers and build sales
- Must be hospitality driven, passionate about taking care of your team members, and have the desire to MAKE GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL!
Benefits for Restaurant General Managers
- Highly Competitive Salary - up to $55K base to start
- Bonus potential - Kicker paid Quarterly
- VERY Strong Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k and disability
- AMAZING PEOPLE-FIRST COMPANY CULTURE!
- HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
One of the things I loved most about being in hospitality operations for over 30 years was building relationships and helping people. I have always been very passionate about the success of others. One of the many reasons I love recruiting is because it allows me to stay connected to the Hospitality world and allows me to continue to build strong and congruent relationships, both with my clients and my candidates. On a daily basis, I get to be a part of changing someone's life, and it is a wonderful feeling.
- Trish Cram joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018 and operates with a very high level of integrity and transparent communication.
- Trish was born in Boston and grew up on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. She has resided in South Florida for the last 8 years and absolutely does not miss living through the cold winters of New England.
- At the age of 13, Trish entered the hospitality world by scooping ice cream at the local parlor in Mashpee, MA and never looked back. For almost 20 years, Trish was with California Pizza Kitchen in various roles in the FOH and BOH leadership, from Senior Kitchen Manager, NRO Lead, General Manager, and Regional Training Manager. She was involved in 14 NROs across the country and Japan and was instrumental in developing managers and getting hourly team members to realize their true potential.
- Trish is a PASSIONATE Boston sports fan. Her NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox keep her on an emotional roller coaster throughout the year, but she is ok with that! Trish got a bucket list item checked this year when she was surprised by her amazing family for her milestone birthday with tickets and a trip to SuperBowl LIII.