Restaurant General Manager- Unique, Upscale, Fast Casual Concept
Charlotte, NC 28211
General Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- Proven track record of developing team members
- Strong communicator with team members, guests, and Senior Management
- Commands presence - enjoys meeting new guests and having fun during busy times
- Full responsibility for inventory management, ordering, labor, and profit control
- Sales building and local community marketing
- 50 - 55 hours average per work week
- Must learn and work with the Kitchen and Chef team to ensure the highest food quality and sanitation standards
- Competitive base salary
- Profit sharing plan
- Insurance and vacation
- Quality of life/no late nights
- Great opportunity for advancement
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.