Restaurant General Manager Fast Casual
New Haven, CT 06510
FAST CASUAL GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- General Manager must be Hands On
- General Manager must understand P&L, Food Cost, Labor & Budget, Ordering, Scheduling, and fully comprehend and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- General Manager will have a strong guest-relations background
- General Manager will have the ability and passion for developing and training those around them
- General Manager will hold themselves and those around them accountable while building a strong team and setting clear expectations
- General Manager will have the drive to achieve goals
FAST CASUAL GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS
*Quarterly Bonus (Profit share)
*Vacation - 2 weeks after 1 year
*Growth opportunity in a growing brand and other brands
*Benefits are being planned but not at the moment
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).