Restaurant General Manager Fast Casual
New Haven, CT 06510
We are looking for professionals who uphold high standards and are passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are a growing concept, looking for a General Manager to help lead a team and grow our brand. If you have high-volume experience and have the drive and ability to grow within a fast-casual concept, we want to talk with you! Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and love to develop and train people. We need someone who understands P&Ls, safety, sanitation and has a strong financial background.
FAST CASUAL GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Looking for full hands on that takes there time to work every function to spec.
- Candidate must understand P&L, Food Cost, Labor & budget, ordering, scheduling, safety, and sanitation.
- General Manager will have a strong guest-relations background.
- They will have the ability and passion for developing and training those around them with no exceptions.
- The candidate will build a strong team and set clear expectations.
- Must have and be able to show the drive to achieve results/goals.
FAST CASUAL GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS
*Vacation - 2 weeks after 1 year
*Growth opportunity in a growing brand/other Brands owned as well
*Benefits are being planned but not available at the moment
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).