Restaurant General Manager
Abingdon, MD 21236
Job Requirements for our Restaurant General Managers:
- Successful candidates will have 3 to 5 years' experience as a GM in a high-volume corporate environment
- Must have a proven track record of sales building, people development, and community interaction
- We offer a great work environment that is truly people-focused, fun, and fast-paced
- You must be a hands-on type who loves to lead their staff each and every shift
- You must care about the people you work with every day
- Excellent earning potential for the position
- Opportunity for advancement if you are successful and motivated
- Vacation plan and seven major holidays off each year
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.