Restaurant General Manager
We are an established regional brand in LA County, Orange County and the Inland Empire. We' ve been around for 50-years and aren' t going anywhere. We offer stability, great culture and great training.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
We are looking for a go-getter who will lead your team through continual demonstration of accountability and ownership. This includes all facets of store operations and driving sales, front-of-the-house and heart-of- the-house, managing P&L, marketing, sales projections and analysis. The GM is the face of our brand in our local communities and is the key driving force in Delivering the Promise" every day! We believe in team development to deliver a beyond-expectations experience to our guests.
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Two years' experience as GM of a casual full service restaurant and a minimum of five years of food service and restaurant supervisory experience
- Strong working knowledge of store operations, management principles, including scheduling, cost control, continuous improvement and inventory control policies
- Computer skills (POS, Microsoft Office)
- Current on food safety and health codes
- Must have the following traits: initiative, creativity, problem-solving, ability to delegate, accountability, great attitude, open to change, willing to learn, customer-focusedm and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have extensive working knowledge of local store marketing
- Base salary in the $50, 000 to $65, 000 range, depending on experience
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Group Rate for Health, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401K
- Life Insurance