Restaurant General Manager
Athens, GA 30606
General Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
* Promote a teaching and learning environment
* P&L, food cost, and inventory management
* Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors, while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
* Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
General Manager Requirements:
* 3-plus years of progressive experience as a General Manager in a full-service restaurant
* Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.