Restaurant General Manager
Aurora, CO 80014
We are seeking a Restaurant General Manager with leadership skills to drive results through motivation, teaching, and coaching. This leader will inspire their team and create an atmosphere that is representative of our core values. The General Manager will lead our teams to consistently exceed guest expectations.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Completes weekly staff schedule
- Administers and adheres to all Company policies
- Assists in training, hiring and evaluating staff and managers
- Maintains cash handling procedures and security standards
- Maintains inventory, manages labor cost, reviews financial reports, and takes appropriate corrective actions
- 1 -2 years of restaurant management experience
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of food and labor cost
- Excellent leadership skills/Hands-on leader
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off/Vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting is challenging and rewarding. Sourcing talent that clients need to keep their business running smoothly is challenging. Supporting a candidate’s job search is rewarding when the perfect opportunity is found.
- Carlton Philyor joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Carlton works markets including Florida, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, and Texas.
- Carlton started in the hospitality business as a part-time dish washer in high school, earning money to buy his first car.
- Carlton attended Hillsborough Community College.
- Carlton’s experience includes being a Director of Operations and Director of Culinary Operations for Darden Restaurant Group's Red Lobster.
- Carlton was a joint venture partner in Bloomin’ Brands - Carrabbas.
- In his free time, Carlton enjoys golf, basketball, and fishing.