Restaurant General Manager
Austin, TX 78745
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Ability to motivate teams through positive energy while performing in high-volume environments
- Oversee all ordering, staffing, scheduling, inventory procedures, and hiring
- Great personality that ensures a small-town hospitality feel with all guests
- Scratch kitchen environment and comfortable leading the team by example
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years as General Manager & must have full-service/casual dining experience
- Drive-thru experience is highly preferred but not required
- Experience working in high-volume. Scratch kitchen and prep kitchen experience is a MUST
- Must be competitive, passionate about high quality, and have accuracy & speed of service - most importantly love people!
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Above industry quality of life - 45 hr/week schedules
- Medical, PTO, vacation, free meals
- Join a stable Austin brand that is growing quickly and offering an opportunity for growth
- GM bonuses paid weekly!
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.