Restaurant General Manager
Baltimore, MD 21202
We are hiring Restaurant leaders with a sharp focus on hospitality, food, people, and a desire to advance with a dynamic, growing Restaurant Group. We will provide you with the resources, and the environment necessary to reach your full potential, including a comprehensive restaurant management-training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance.
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant.
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
General Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years minimum of progressive experience as a general manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- Background in corporate dining preferred
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!