Restaurant General Manager
Baltimore, MD 21201
We are looking to hire a polished professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are hiring a General Manager for our opening in Baltimore!! We have a growing, locally recognized group with upbeat modern restaurants with great food quality.
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume, casual environment with 3+ years of General Manager experience. Must have a strong passion for building guest relationships and ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Must have strong beverage knowledge.
General Manager Requirements:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills.
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
Salary 60,000 to $70,000, plus profit sharing. We also provide great health benefits, as well as provide quality of life. 50-hour work weeks!
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!