Restaurant General Manager
Baltimore, MD 21211
We are hiring Restaurant leaders with a sharp focus on hospitality, food, people, and a desire to advance with a dynamic Restaurant Group. We will provide you with the resources and the environment necessary to reach your full potential, including a comprehensive restaurant management training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance
- Builds team talent - ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
General Manager Requirements:
- 3 + years of progressive experience as a General Manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- Must be a hands-on leader
We offer a competitive salary along with paid vacation, great health benefits, and profit sharing!
Salary of $60,000 to $65,000, commensurate with experience.
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!