Restaurant General Manager
Birmingham, AL 35210
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating efforts between the front as well as back of house operations
- Interviewing, hiring, and implementing training for new team members
- Ensure exceptional customer service while maintaining restaurant standards and product knowledge. Reporting of all customer complaints to District Management with a sense of urgency.
- Maintaining all merchandising standards, display presentations, and signing standards.
- Management of all P&L tasks to include, but not limited to, management of funds and media, receiving shipments, inventory counts and order placing, and payroll.
- Must be willing to attend monthly manager meetings at our home office and communicate all pertinent information to the restaurant staff upon return to your location.
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Consistent tenure and stable employment history
- At least 3 years of consecutive employment as a General Manager in a full-service restaurant concept
- Experience working with POS systems
- Training and leading by example
- Intermediate computer skills and software knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, Cloud-based software, etc.)
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus potential based on sales performance and profits - could include an extra $1,600 per month in bonus earnings
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401k to be added to employee benefits package within the year
- 50-hour work week