Restaurant General Manager
Boston, MA 02108
Restaurant General Manager requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in a food service environment
- High level of guest service - we want this person to have an outgoing and friendly personality and create regular customers in a hands-on, strong team environment
- Ability to take direction and lead a team
We offer Restaurant General Managers
- Competitive wage plus benefits package
- Growth opportunity
If this sounds like you, and you want to join a fun company that is growing, please send your resume today.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.