Restaurant General Manager
Bozeman, MT 59715
General Manager Job Requirements:
- Hiring and Retention of team members by creating a Culture focused on its people
- Follows training programs to the letter to ensure all Team Members are trained to the highest standards possible
- Daily Supervision and Leadership of the entire team, including hourly and salaried team members
- Sales Growth through operational excellence and being a great steward of your community
- Exceeding Guest Service standards to each and every guest through being the true Mayor of your business
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability
- Strong Business acumen to ensure a highly successful business for the guests and the company
- The General Manager is responsible for all Financial Reporting and ethical financial practices
General Manager Job Qualifications:
- 4+ years as a General Manager or a higher-level position
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People
- Polished casual, upscale, or fine dining experience (preferred)
- Sustainable operational results with solid job history - Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- Strong business acumen - managing a P&L, scheduling, and ordering/inventory
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a high-end kitchen and restaurant
- Strong, Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!