Restaurant General Manager
Brandon, FL 33511
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Scratch kitchen culinary skills
- Ability to lead front and back of house staff members
- Ability to train, coach, and develop a talented team
- Hands-on leadership style and ability to support the team during peak volumes
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Culinary degree or the combination of experience and education
- 3-5 years in a GM role in a scratch kitchen restaurant
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fast casual or Casual dining restaurant experience
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Health benefits, 401k
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting is challenging and rewarding. Sourcing talent that clients need to keep their business running smoothly is challenging. Supporting a candidate’s job search is rewarding when the perfect opportunity is found.
- Carlton Philyor joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Carlton works markets including Florida, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, and Texas.
- Carlton started in the hospitality business as a part-time dish washer in high school, earning money to buy his first car.
- Carlton attended Hillsborough Community College.
- Carlton’s experience includes being a Director of Operations and Director of Culinary Operations for Darden Restaurant Group's Red Lobster.
- Carlton was a joint venture partner in Bloomin’ Brands - Carrabbas.
- In his free time, Carlton enjoys golf, basketball, and fishing.