Restaurant General Manager
Burlington, MA 01803
We are looking for a solid Restaurant General Manager candidate with a corporate restaurant background.
We are a multi-unit restaurant group with restaurant locations in 3 states.
Experience managing $5 million + in annual sales is key while providing outstanding guest service in a casual environment.
Our systems work -- we need you to manage the processes and staff. If you are passionate about a scratch food environment with consistent, high-level service, we would like to speak with you.
Great benefits for our Restaurant General Managers include 100% paid health for individual, base salary, plus lucrative profit incentive.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.