Restaurant General Manager
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry, food quality & guest service? Do you like to work in a positive, fun and playful environment? Do you have experience in coaching, leading and developing a strong team? We are looking for a very strong general manager from a full service, high volume background and can answer yes to all these questions.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Builds teamwork through proper hiring, training, development, and communication.
- The right candidate understands performance criteria, holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
- Ensures guests are promptly and professionally served according to Company s guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of P&L' s
- Proficient in the Back of the house as well as the front of the house
- Minimum of 3 years general manager experience with a casual dining concept that was not a one and done. The concept needs to one that had at least 3 locations minimum
- Benefits kick in on day one
- Growth opportunities
- Above average starting salary
- Monthly attainable bonus program