Restaurant General Manager
Chaska, MN 55318
|A growing, full-service concept is looking for a passionate General Manager to join their ranks! The ideal candidate knows the restaurant business very well and is a self-motivated individual who enjoys being an integral part of the community.|
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring staff members and ensuring their proper training
- Managing customer care
- Budgeting expenses
- Handling all financials
- Writing schedules
General Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years in a General Manager role within a full-service restaurant
- A passion for hospitality and customer service
- A strong ability to network and participate in marketing the business throughout the community
- Solid understanding of all aspects of financials
- The desire to lead a team to success
General Manager Benefits:
- Health benefits
- Competitive bonus structure
- Vacation time
- Employee discounts
Senior Recruiter & Trainer
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2018 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.