Restaurant General Manager
Chico, CA 95926
This is a very hands-on position. You must know it in order to teach it.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- 50-55 hours per week
- Special Event days are all-hands-on-deck, and you lead
- Fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Knowledge of inventory and cost control
- Attention to detail, quality, and cleanliness
- Competitive salary and bonus - paid monthly!
- Meal allowance
- Big opportunity for Advancement
- We wear jeans!
- And we have fun!
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.