Restaurant General Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
General Manager Needed for New Restaurant Opening
We are looking for a General Manager to take the front-of-the-house lead in developing the best Sushi Bar Restaurant in Cincinnati.
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing restaurant group
- Paid medical, dental, and vision
- Bonus is 1% of net operating income
Your Restaurant General Manager background and abilities should include the following:
- At least three years of fine dining or upscale Asian restaurant general management experience in a corporate-owned restaurant for systems
- Managing a high-end bar or restaurant featuring sushi experience is a plus
- Good tenure with former employment
- Successful financial management skills
- Proven ability to develop a team
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.