Restaurant General Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45238 US
A local franchise group of a well-known corporate brand is seeking Restaurant General Managers looking for a long-term career. We need GMs and Assistant General Managers who have good experience and can hit the ground running and prove themselves to work their way into positions of further growth. No late nights, great schedule creator of your own success! Apply Today!
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Personal drive and work ethic are key elements we look for
- Experienced in Scheduling, Inventory, and Ordering
- Committed to this industry and can push through adversity
- You must be commutable to any of our locations around the greater Cincinnati area
- Strong coach and leader of others with good attention to detail
Restaurant General Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Grow with the company
- Great work schedule
- We provide an environment of positive feedback and encouragement
- Paid vacation
Recruiter Managing this Job
Amie Quimby joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. She is a goal and results-driven person with a passion for growing teams. Amie uses her 24-plus years of experience and knowledge about the hospitality industry to recruit and place talent in their next career.
In her early 20s, Amie took a job as a server at the iconic Cheesecake Factory, which began her love and career in hospitality. She quickly was asked to be a team leader and trainer. Amie knew she loved the pace and ability to work on a team, but also learned she wanted to do more.
Over the years, she's been able to work in some of the best restaurants as a manager on every level and with the best people in the business. Amie has built teams and lead those teams through the fire that is hospitality life.