Restaurant General Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Are you ready to be well-paid for hard work? Are you searching for a growth-oriented company that celebrates and promotes hard-working, strong leaders? If so, we would love to speak with you! One of the nation' s top fast-food restaurant companies is in search of great strong senior manager candidates in the Cincinnati area to help develop and foster their continual growth.
Restaurant General Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with generous and strong bonus
- Comprehensive insurance package (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid Vacation
- Strong culture and growth opportunities
- 401k with match
Restaurant General Manager Job Requirements:
- Financial and P&L accountability with a track record of producing great results
- Great tenure and career progression
- 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Ability to train and lead a growing team
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.