Restaurant General Manager
Cleveland, OH 44124
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Be driven every day and have an ownership mentality
- Love what you do and be great at it
- Bring the whole team along with you and inspire them daily
- Grow sales and grow the bottom line with full P&L responsibilities
- Make every team and guest experience great
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Be able to balance a polished but casual and approachable environment
- Know your stuff - Bar, FOH, and BOH
- Understand how scratch kitchens operate
- Have a track record of proven success in very high-volume restaurants
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- A company that truly cares about you as a person
- A fair balance of quality of life
- Strong attainable bonus
- Growth based on effort and results
- Health benefits, 401k, PTO, and competitive salary
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.