Restaurant General Manager
Columbus, OH 43235 US
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain a High Level of Guest Satisfaction
- Lead team with Hands-on work/leadership style
- Demonstrate a " BE the BEST" Attitude
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership in a fast-paced restaurant
- The ability to assist by working shoulder to shoulder with the team
- Superior guest-service skills
- A clear leadership personality
- People Person - Hire -Train - Motivate - Build a Team
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Attainable bonus structure
- ANNUAL Bahama Vacation for top Achievers
Recruiter Managing this Job
“When you’re green, you’re growing” – Ray Kroc
- Mike Pavlechko began his career with Goodwin Recruiting in June 2019.
- Mike was born and raised just east of Cleveland, Ohio, where he began his restaurant career.
- When McDonald’s arrived in his hometown, he was part of the opening crew, which quickly led to a management role and the opportunity to open other locations. In three years, as a graduate of Hamburger University, Mike returned to that same location as the General Manager. A few years later, he was asked to relocate to Mexico as an in-country consultant, assisting in openings and teaching week-long management classes in Spanish. Before leaving Guadalajara, Mexico, he opened the first McDonald’s in the city, setting world sales records with a staff of over 350 employees.
- Mike has worked with McDonald’s Corporation, Franchisees’ and Joint Venture Partners, as well as with Brinker International as a Managing Partner for Chili’s.
- Mike has been married for 37 years to his wife, Melinda. They have three grown children and are preparing for a wedding for the oldest in the summer of 2021.
- Mike currently lives in Columbus, Ohio, and supports the Ohio State Buckeyes and enjoys the opportunity to visit Arizona and see the Cleveland Indians during spring training.