Restaurant General Manager
Cottonwood, AZ 86326
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Coach and Teach employees to support strong operational execution
- Support local store marketing and community involvement
- Actively work in dining room and kitchen, as needed, to support an outstanding Guest experience
- Achieve strong financial results through labor and cost of goods management
- Steward of the brand to support execution of all standards and upholding our family Culture
- 3+ years of General Manager experience in a full-service or family dining environment
- Hands-on leadership style with a friendly team player and outgoing personality
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work 5 days, 50-55 hours a week
- Health Spending Account
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Days
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.