Restaurant General Manager
Dallas, TX 75225
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting and unique company that is poised for growth?
Right now is the perfect time to come on board - it's truly the ground level of something special!
We are only seeking the best of the best hospitality professionals to join our team.
If you meet the following criteria, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
General Manager Requirements:
- 5+ Years of recent Salaried General Manager experience in upscale or casual dining
- High Sales Volume of $5 Million+
- Scratch Kitchen and open for 3-day parts
- A polished and professional image
- Steady Tenure (no more than 2 jobs in 6 years)
- Ability to Train, Develop, and Energize your Team
- Control Costs and Achieve Financial Results
- Competitive Salary of $75K-$85K
- Full Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- 6-8-week training program
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.