Restaurant General Manager
Denver, CO 80230
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and passion in all aspects of this role
- Oversee all operations and drive sales
- Act as a true mentor and coach to the entire team
- Have an ownership mentality and make the necessary decisions for the business
- Put the needs of the guest first and resolve issues with discretion and professionalism as they arise
- At least 2 years' experience in a Restaurant General Manager role
- BOH management experience required
- Thorough understanding of all financial reporting
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus opportunity based on performance
- Healthcare benefits
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!