Restaurant General Manager
Detroit, MI 48201
A motivated self-starter who is flexible and willing to do whatever it takes will be a great success within our group.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
Builds Team Talent - ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
Drives sales through great guest experiences - we want them to come back again and again
Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors - organization is key to success
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
2-3 years' experience as a salaried restaurant manager
Must be high energy, outgoing, and a hands-on leader
Background in fast food and drive-thrus a plus, but not necessary
We Offer our Restaurant General Managers:
- Great working atmosphere
- Stability and growth potential
- Health benefits
- Enriching culture
- Bonus potential
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.