Restaurant General Manager
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Restaurant General Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with generous and attainable bonus
- IRA company match
- Comprehensive insurance package (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Vacation
- 45-hour work week
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF LIFE!!
- Minimum of 2 years' salaried General Manager experience
- Financial and P&L accountability
- Annual sales volume experience of $1 million+
- Managing teams of 15 or more employees
- Ability to develop and motivate great teams of 15+ employees
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.