Restaurant General Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46220
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Models performance standards-primary responsibility is to coach, teach and develop employees
- Ensures staffing levels are ideal for all volume periods.
- Effectively manages and is held accountable for P&L results.
- Engages with the surrounding local community
- Controls food cost components of the entire restaurant.
- Provides a great work environment
- Is a problem resolver, remains calm when handling guest complaints and follows correct policies and procedures.
- Ensures exceptional product quality.
- Promotes and maintains a great working environment.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years in a Restaurant General Manager role.
- Able to pass a background check, MVR (driver's background) and assessment
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation
- Above average starting salary
- Attainable bonuses