Restaurant General Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
Our General Managers have an exceptional quality of life, working only 40-45 hours a week and NO LATE NIGHTS! We are a hands-on and teamwork-driven company, so be prepared to get your hands dirty every day. Our concept is a fast-casual, healthy, and vibrant alternative to the big brands. We offer organic juices, smoothies and meals for the health-conscious diner and provide a resource for those seeking a healthy lifestyle. Restaurant experience is preferred, but hospitality and service is our key to success so if you think you have the energy and enthusiasm to run one of our stores, we want to speak to you! You should have at least 3 years of previous General Manager or Assistant General Manager experience.
Other Restaurant General Manager Details:
- $50K-$60K compensation package
- 6+ units now and growing rapidly in the Southeast
- Company stock rewarded every year
- Growth Potential UNLIMITED
- You MUST be into fitness, promoting healthy lifestyles, juicing, or all of the above!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.