Restaurant General Manager
Greensboro, NC 27214
Duties and Responsibilities for a Restaurant General Manager
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating employees.
- Maximizing sales.
- Responsible for all operating costs and cash control.
- Three to five years of previous General Manager experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant management experience required.
- Valid Driver s License and acceptable driving record.
- Able to successfully complete a pre-employment criminal, credit, MVR, and drug tests and any additional tests or screening deemed necessary.
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus potential
- No late night shifts