Restaurant General Manager
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Well-known restaurant company is searching for an experienced Restaurant General Manager. If you are an energetic restaurant professional seeking a stable and proven company to work for, then here is your chance. Submit your resume for consideration.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Full-service restaurant general management experience of 5+ years
- Annual sales volume experience of $3+ million
- Clean background
- Great tenure - no job hoppers
- Show you are ready and able to grow into a regional role quickly
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Annual reviews
- Health, dental, and medical insurance
- Paid vacation
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”