Restaurant General Manager
Houston, TX 77065
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively develop staff
- Build great rapport with repeat and first-time guests
- Work with the team to create a memorable experience for guests
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- No more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Hands-on experience with guests
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Professional growth potential
- Competitive pay
- Attainable bonus structure
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
I grew up in the Hospitality Industry and have always had a true passion for it. It’s a great feeling to do what you truly love while helping candidates and clients reach their goals.
- Amish Patel joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- He grew up in Southern California and has also lived in South Florida and Austin, Texas, where he currently resides. He was in the restaurant business for 18 years prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting.
- Amish graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from California State University, Fullerton.
- After graduating from college, Amish worked in the finance industry for two years before opening his first business. He successfully grew his business from one unit to six in four short years and then took his experience to help grow another Franchise Group in Florida and across the country. Amish has been able to take his experience from operations to help find the right talent for hospitality clients throughout the country.
- Amish loves spending time with his wife and two boys along with traveling across the country and abroad.