Restaurant General Manager
Huntsville, AL 35810
You bring the drive, determination, and confidence we will teach you our systems! Send your resume today!
Restaurant General Manager Requirement and Responsibilities
- 50-hour work week average
- Must be able to work both day and evening shifts
- Develop shift supervisors to maintain service and food quality standards
- Write Team schedules and monitor labor
We offer our Restaurant General Managers
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Flexible schedules with seasonal hours
- Autonomy and no micromanaging
- Opportunity for advancement in our multi-concepts
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.