Restaurant General Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
Model company values and culture
Recruit and develop the best teams
Schedule to meet business needs and staff s desires
Accept only the highest service, food, safety, and sanitation standards
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
Continued career growth
1 3 years experience with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
Energetic and hands-on leadership
Great BOH Knowledge
Restaurant General Manager Benefits and Compensation:
Bonus paid monthly
Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.