Restaurant General Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46224
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Models performance standards - primary responsibility is to coach, teach, and develop employees
- Ensures staffing levels are ideal for all volume periods
- Effectively manages and is held accountable for P&L results
- Engages with the surrounding local community
- Controls food cost components of the entire restaurant
- Provides a great work environment
- Is a problem resolver, remains calm when handling guest complaints, and follows correct policies and procedures
- Ensures exceptional product quality
- Promotes and maintains a great working environment
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years in a Restaurant General Manager role
- Able to pass a background check, MVR (driver's background) and assessment
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation
- Above-average starting salary
- Attainable bonuses
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.