Restaurant General Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46240
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years' GM experience working in a fine dining or upscale casual environment
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $4M and above
- Strong knowledge of wine and premium liquor
- Superior guest-service skills coupled with strong financial acumen
- A clear leadership personality with the ability to inspire and develop their team
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS
- Closed for Major Holidays.
- Highly competitive salary plus realistic bonus potential. Bonus up to $2K per Quarter with end-of-the-year "Super Bonus" potential.
- Health Benefits Package.
- Paid Vacation.
- Employment with a stable and growing company.
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.